Our Mission is to provide a support service to people, enabling them to have more choice, flexibility and control of their own care.
- People are always treated with respect
- Those seeking advice receive unbiased information about the choices available to them
- Everyone is encouraged to maximise their aspirations and potential
- People are helped to discover increased independence and enablement
- We aim to enable people to be more assured about participating freely in all aspects of society
- People generally feel more “safe and secure” in all aspects of life, including health and wellbeing.
Inclusion, dignity, equality, respect, fairness, independence, freedom and safety.