Admin and Employer Support
We will advise and support you with safe recruitment processes by:
- offering support with advertising, writing job descriptions and advertisements
- placing advertisements on your behalf, taking enquires regarding vacancies and sending out application packs on your behalf
- supporting you with interviewing and taking up references on your behalf
- supplying Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) membership forms for completion.
We will advise and support you with being a good employer by:
- producing and customising contracts of employment for your staff, house rules, disciplinary and grievance procedures and job descriptions for your employees
- customising templates for working agreements and provide guidance on rules for self-employed workers
- assisting with ensuring that employees are eligible to live and work in the UK
- providing timesheets for your employees
- providing information on appropriate insurance for employers and public liability insurance
- giving guidance on pay and employment related issues
- keeping you up to date with changes that may affect your employment responsibilities.
We will support you with administration of your direct payment by:
- helping you budget your care package and offer support in the planning process
- supporting you with preparing quarterly audit information and other associated paperwork
- offering secure records storage
- liaising with Scottish Borders Council and other partners on your behalf if required
- nominating a named worker to you, to ensure continuity
- communicating by phone, fax, email, or in person.